Boryszew's new plant in Torun bags first production deal
Using the facilities owned by Boryszew SA/Elana unit, Grupa Boryszew is kicking off automotive component production. The first contract, worth PLN 120m, has been signed with the Volkswagen Group.
Business news and business information constitute integral part of the BUSINESS ZONE, part of the samar.pl information service available through paid subscription and aimed at the professionals. To obtain full access to this part of the information service, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or please contact us by filling in the contact form.
- Mazda vehicle sales in Poland top 30,000 in 7 years
- Toyota Yaris is fastest climber in Poland's new-car sales through July
- Porsche posts record H1 Polish sales with Macan as top-seller
- Poland's automotive sector sees production rise in short term, survey shows
- Poland's auto exports to set new record in 2015?