Boryszew's new plant in Torun bags first production deal
Using the facilities owned by Boryszew SA/Elana unit, Grupa Boryszew is kicking off automotive component production. The first contract, worth PLN 120m, has been signed with the Volkswagen Group.
Business news and business information constitute integral part of the BUSINESS ZONE, part of the samar.pl information service available through paid subscription and aimed at the professionals. To obtain full access to this part of the information service, please e-mail us on email@example.com or please contact us by filling in the contact form.
- Volkswagen Motor Polska with almost 710,000 engines built in 2014
- MANUFACTURING | Parts become mainstay of Poland’s motor industry, driving Poland’s economy
- HR | Motor industry embraces e-recruitment
- NSG Group announces Chmielow plant expansion
- MANUFACTURING | Poland's auto industry doing well despite Ukraine crisis